Here at LowCountry Steak we welcome the city of Atlanta. Please review our policies as you make your reservation. We look forward to serving you.
- Please no cell phone use in the dining room or bar area. If you need to take a call, we ask that you please step outside.
- No incomplete tables will be seated. We'll hold tables for 15 minutes after reservation time, then you'll be moved to the waiting list and will be given first available table.
- For groups, we currently do not accept parties of 8 or more on Friday and Saturday unless arranged with the LowCountry Steak event planner.
- Parties of 10 or more must go through the LowCountry Steak event planner. Note: event menus do not include alcohol beverages or drink packages.
- We are happy to host events and special occasions, but we do not accept any outside decorations, table linen, napkins or silverware, and balloons must also be approved by LowCountry management prior to arrival.
- We do not allow any outside desserts or beverages.
- The dress code at LowCountry Steak is business casual. This includes khakis, collars, and button-downs to suits, separates and dresses.
- Though we allow tennis shoes, please no sandals, flip-flops.
- Sagging jeans are not allowed and hats of any kind can not be worn in the dining room or bar area.
- Please no weapons or firearms allowed on the premises.
- All guest must wear their mask to enter the building and in all general areas and walkways unless actively eating or drinking at the dining room tables and or bar area.