Dining Guidelines and Policies
Here at LowCountry Steak we welcome the city of Atlanta. Please see our policies as you make your reservation. We look forward to serving you.
- The dress code at LowCountry Steak is business casual. This includes khakis, collars, and button-downs to suits, separates and dresses.
- Though we allow tennis shoes, please no sandals, flip-flops.
- Sagging jeans are not allowed and hats of any kind can not be worn in the dining room or bar area.
- Please no cell phone use in the dining room or bar area. If you need to take a call, we ask that you please step outside.
- No incomplete tables will be seated. We'll hold tables for 15 minutes after reservation time, then you'll be moved to the waiting list and will be given first available table.
- We are happy to host also do not accept any outside decorations, table linen, napkins or silverware, and balloons must also be approved by LowCountry management prior to arrival.
Group Dining Policy
- We currently do no accept parties of 8 or more on Friday and Saturday.
- Any parties of 10 or more must go through the LowCountry Steak event planner.
- We appreciate your help in keeping our staff and guests safe while dining with us.
- LowCountry Steak request that all guest wear a mask when moving through common areas.
- Mask may be removed while dining and or while sitting at the bar.