1010 W. Peachtree Street, Suite C
Atlanta, GA 30309
Monday to Saturday
4:00PM (bar opens)
5:00PM to 11:00PM (dining)
*Hours may vary due to mandated curfews
LowCountry Steak request that all guest wear a mask when moving through common areas. Mask may be removed while dining and or while sitting at the bar. We appreciate you helping us keep our staff and guests safe while dining with us.
Dress Code / Policies
Here at LowCountry Steak we welcome the city of Atlanta. Please see our policies as you make your reservation. We look forward to serving you.
- Dress code is business casual (tennis shoes are ok)
- No sagging jeans
- No hats of any kind in the dining room or bar area
- No cell phones use the dining room or bar area
- No incomplete tables will be seated. We'll hold tables for 15 minutes after reservation time, then you'll be moved to the waiting list and will be given first available.
- Please note that menu prices on the websites may not reflect updated prices in the restaurant