- If you browse our website or download information, we will automatically store the following information about your visit:
- The page(s) you visit
- The date and time you accessed our website
- The type of operating system used to access our website
- The type of browser used to access our website
- The internet domain and IP address from which you accessed our website
- The search term(s) used in your search engine
We gather this information to learn about the number of visitors to our website. This helps us make our website more user friendly. We do not record information about individuals and their visits, and will not identify you personally.
Sending Us Personal Information
If you submit your personal information via e-mail, sign-up, or filling out a form through our website, we use that information to respond to your message, to fulfill your request or provide you with information. Our Company will not share, release, publish, disclose, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties.
You have the right to request to modify or to be removed from our active e-mail database list. Contact us asking to update certain personally identifiable information, or to be removed from our active e-mail list. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. To protect your confidentiality, we can only send the request to the e-mail address listed in our database. We do maintain back-up copies of your personally identifiable information and reserve the right to contact former users of the website from time to time.